Looking for jobs in Almeria? Then perhaps this one is suitable for you. The successful candidate will be fluent in English and Spanish. Please do not respond to this post with your questions or suitability for the role -we’re not involved in the recruitment process.
Avansel Seleccion, a recruitment consultancy based in Córdoba, is seeking an Executive Assistant for one of its clients – a major international company in Almería.
This is a permanent role with an employment contract and the benefits that entails.
Basic duties and responsibilities
- Planning, coordinating and holding meetings, managing events.
- Diary management.
- Regular interaction with executives, management, clients and external contacts at an international level.
- Organization, coordination, and support of management for international business travel.
- Other administrative support within the international department.
The successful applicant will have/be:
- University education.
- Absolute fluency in Spanish and English, although if you have other languages in addition this will be a real bonus.
- Two years minimum experience in a similar role.
- Ability to work seamlessly and confidently as part of a young, driven, enthusiastic team.
- Be permanently resident in the Almería area.
- Any living and working experience outside of Spain will be considered a plus.
The role offers
- Employment within a dynamic and growing company with an international presence.
- Salary between €18,000 and €30,000 gross p.a. based on the candidate and their experience.
Click HERE and apply in Spanish
Elle, along with Alan, is the owner of Spain Buddy and the busy web design business – Spain Web Design by Gandy-Draper.
Born a “Norverner”, she then spent most of her life “Dann Saff” before moving to Spain in 2006. Elle’s loves are Alan, the internet, dogs, good food, and dry white wine – although not necessarily in that order.