This mojo verde recipe is usually served with Papas Arrugadas. The aromatic sauce is one of our firm favourites – and so so easy to prepare! It is a real Canary Islands treat, and reminds us of when we lived in Lanzarote!
Easy mojo verde recipe – ingredients
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped or crushed garlic
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil
Easy mojo verde recipe – method
- Put all the ingredients into a blender, or mix by hand.
- Chill, and serve, ready to drizzle over fish or potatoes.
- It will also keep in the refrigerator for a couple of days... but it never lasts that long in the Gandy-Draper household!
Spain Buddy extra tips
- Try substituting half the parsley for fresh coriander
Elle, along with Alan, is the owner of Spain Buddy and the busy web design business – Spain Web Design by Gandy-Draper.
Born a “Norverner”, she then spent most of her life “Dann Saff” before moving to Spain in 2006. Elle’s loves are Alan, the internet, dogs, good food, and dry white wine – although not necessarily in that order.