Would you like to learn Valenciana in Alicante? Well if you live there, you can. November 16 is the start date for pre-registration for courses in the language and culture and remains open until December 18 2015.
The adult courses, hosted by the department of education, begin on January 25, but it is strongly advised to book your place in advance to avoid disappointment. There are classes for basic language skills and also for intermediate.
- Basic course : Mondays and Wednesdays from 19.30 to 21.30 h. Home 25 January 2016 Monday.
- Intermediate course (group 1 ): Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10 to 12. Course begins Tuesday January 26 2016.
- Intermediate Course (group 2 ): Mondays and Wednesdays from 19.40 to 21.40. Course begins Monday January 25 2016.
All courses will be held in the municipal adult training centre which is located in the Centro de Recursos Educativos Municipal, Calle Padre Mariana nº19. Alicante. Tlf: 965 14 38 43. This is also where you should register.
The opening hours for registration are 9am until 2pm.
You can download and print the registration form in advance HERE (you will need a pdf reader on your computer such as Adobe, but your computer will prompt you if you don’t already have it). Remember to take some identification with you when you go to register. It is unclear what identification you will need, so take your passport, Empadron and NIE (or residencia) plus photocopies just to be sure.
Here is some help with filling out the short form if you are unsure.
- Nombre y Apellidos = your full name.
- D.N.I. o Pasaporte = your NIE number or passport number.
- Dirección = your address. Put your road name on the first line. On line 2, place your house or flat number in the first space, your area in the second, and your postal code in the third.
- Teléfono = your phone number.
- E-mail= your email address.
- The tick boxes are for your chosen level. Oral/Elemental is for basic and Mitjá is for intermediate.
Image licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 Spain