The first training session for the CD Torrevieja squad for the 2018/2019 season took place on Monday on the artificial grass surface within the Nelson Mandela stadium.
Manu Sánchez’s men donned their football boots for the first time and completed the first day of exercise for this new and exciting stage that lies ahead of them. The session lasted around 90 minutes, which will be the norm for this period of pre-season training for the CD Torrevieja squad.
The training schedule for the first week is as follows:
- MONDAY 23 JULY: Training session at 09:00 at the Nelson Mandela stadium.
- TUESDAY 24 JULY: Training session at 09:00 at the Nelson Mandela stadium.
- WEDNESDAY 25 JULY: Training session at 09:00 at the Nelson Mandela stadium.
- THURSDAY 26 JULY: Training session at 09:00 at the Nelson Mandela stadium.
- FRIDAY 27 JULY: Training session at 09:00 at the Nelson Mandela stadium.
- SATURDAY 28 JULY AND SUNDAY 29 JULY: Rest.
* The times, sessions and location could be modified by the coaching staff.
In other news
CD Torrevieja can now confirm that Gialleonardo Guido (Villa Carlos Paz, 1996) will be joining the club, after an agreement was reached by both parties.
Guido plays in centre-back position. He is an excellent marker, that will bring a lot to the game. He stands out for his fantastic aerial game, when both defending and on the attack.
The Argentinian player trained in the junior rankings of Club Atlético Rosario Central and joins CD Torrevieja straight from Club Atlético Carlos Paz in his home country.
Elle, along with Alan, is the owner of Spain Buddy and the busy web design business – Spain Web Design by Gandy-Draper.
Born a “Norverner”, she then spent most of her life “Dann Saff” before moving to Spain in 2006. Elle’s loves are Alan, the internet, dogs, good food, and dry white wine – although not necessarily in that order.