The lead up to Christmas is always a busy time for Spangles and 2022 is no exception. They’ve chosen
The Grinch as their 2022 theme, which should prove popular with the youngsters and adults alike.
With regard to the Grinch theme, “We wanted to have a bit of fun with a new song and The Grinch fits the bill nicely” said Chorus Manager, Lyn Baines. “Everyone loves the idea and you’ll see us singing in various locations, sporting our Grinch t-shirts and Grinch earrings (made by new chorus member, Kate Purdom).”
They’ve already completed their first singing event this year, at the hugely successful Artisan Fair at La Nueva Taberna on Mazarrón Country Club.
Festive season dates for Spangles 2022
If you’d like to catch a performance, here’s a list of the festive season dates for Spangles 2022 – both when and where they will be singing this year:
- 30 November – 18.00 (private event) A Cappella Singing Fun Escuala Oficial de Idiomas de Cartagena
- 1 December – 20.00 Christmas Lights Switch On Spanglish, Balsicas
- 4 December – 11.30 & 13.30 Pink Ladies Christmas Fun Run La Zenia Boulevard
- 8 December – 11.00 Christmas at Unica Garden Centro San Javier
- 13 December – 20.00 (private event) Singing at the English Folk Club The Madhouse, Orihuela
- 14 December – 18.00 Christmas at Zarco’s Cocktail Bar Avda Rio Nalón, Los Alcázares
- 15 December – from 14.00 Rio Nalón Christmas Sing! Tipsy Thistle, Boochies & Le Petit Bistrot
So, why not pop along and get in the festive mood at these events?
Who are Spangles?
Spangles is a ladies’ a cappella chorus, singing in four part harmony. They rehearse every Thursday, from
10.30 am to 1.00 pm at Centro Municipal Las Claras, Calle Helena, Los Narejos, Los Alcázares and visitors
are always welcome.
If you’d like to book the chorus for an event or you are thinking about joining them, you can find out more on their website: www.spangleschorus.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Elle, along with Alan, is the owner of Spain Buddy and the busy web design business – Spain Web Design by Gandy-Draper.
Born a “Norverner”, she then spent most of her life “Dann Saff” before moving to Spain in 2006. Elle’s loves are Alan, the internet, dogs, good food, and dry white wine – although not necessarily in that order.