Family Life in Spain
We are a family currently enjoying life in the beautiful village of Mijas Pueblo, in Malaga, Andalucia in the South of Spain.
We have chosen Mijas in Málaga, Andalucia as our home as Andalucía has a special something that pulls you. It has so much to offer to so many people. As the saying goes: “Andalucía … sólo hay una” (There is only one!).
Our website and blog has been, work in progress, for many years and is a culmination of:
• Our desire to enhance our own Family Life in Spain, by discovering more about what Spain has to offer
• Our wish to have a diary of our family life
• Our ability to give others a genuine account of Family Life in Spain
• Our desire to share our experiences and knowledge with others considering relocating to Spain
• A need to keep people informed of the changes in Spanish procedures, laws and regulations to help us all maximize our enjoyment of Family life in Spain
We started blogging in October 2010. The idea is that our site grows with our children. Our lives are focused around them and, thanks to them, we are learning more about the country we have chosen to make our home.
We have met some amazing people through our website and do not need any excuse to accept invitations to visit new places and meet new people.