Instagram competition – July 2017 winner
We are currently running an Instagram competition. August’s is now well underway but we thought you may like to see July’s winner too!
July’s winner was Clayton Goodwin whose photograph taken in Granada city caught our eye.
Clayton hails from San Francisco but is currently touring Europe. We think you’ll agree that he takes some wonderful photographs, and you can see those HERE.
Clayton won a copy of the Spain Buddy recipe book and was thrilled to find out he’d won July’s draw.
Entering the Spain Buddy Instagram competition is easy.
- Find and follow us via the Instagram app on your mobile device: @spain.buddy
- Tag @spain.buddy in your photographs of Spain
- That’s it!
One winner will be picked at the end of August to win a little prize. The winner may be picked from anywhere in the world.
Your photo can be of absolutely anything in Spain… buildings, seascapes, lakes, food, or even you and your friends having a good time! Just ensure that it is eyecatching.
Interesting Instagram accounts to follow
These accounts (as well as including ours) are among our current favourites – they are the ones that make us smile! Enjoy them, follow them, and maybe leave them a little message to say “Hello”
- @spain.buddy – this is the official Spain Buddy account
- @alangandy – well that one’s self explanatory… it’s Mr Spain Buddy
- @myspanishkitchen – Jason is a new friend to Spain Buddy and we drool at his photos!
- @luxurynavigator – Another Jason. His feed isn’t restricted to Spain, but his photography regularly adds to our “must stay at that hotel” list
by Elle Draper
Elle, along with Alan, is the owner of Spain Buddy and the busy web design business – Gandy-Draper. Born a “Norverner”, she then spent most of her life “Dann Saff” before moving to Spain in 2006. Elle’s loves are Alan, the internet, their three bouncing dogs, good food, and dry white wine – although not necessarily in that order.