Forum fundraiser in Albox
There’s a forum fundraiser in Albox on February 6 to help raise money for F.A.C.E. The forum is one that Elle frequents and has found to be friendly and welcoming.
The event is being organised to celebrate the first anniversary of the Arboleas forum which is growing steadily in terms of members and support. Funds raised will be donated to F.A.C.E. who will have representatives in attendance on the day.
The fun starts at 3pm and will be held in Maloans Bar in Albox. It promises to be an afternoon of fun and laughter including a line-dancing demonstration by Carrie’s Dusty Boots and music from singer Atlantis.
There will be a buffet available which costs only €5 or is free if you purchase 2 or more raffle tickets. Speaking of raffle tickets, they are only €5 for two or five for €10. Oodles of prizes have been donated by local individuals and businesses including:
- Complete satellite TV system including 1 years full sky package.
- An eyelash serum, makes your own eyelashes grow much longer and thicker.
- A bottle of good Spanish brandy.
- A bottle of Scottish whisky.
- 12 months free banner advertising on Spain Buddy.
- €100 discount on any new website design from Gandy-Draper.
- A carvery for two with a free bottle of house wine.
- 4 hours of gardening.
- A full free service for any car along with a 100 point check over from TK Tuning.
- Fish & chip supper for two from Maloans Bar.
- … and more to come before the event.
To join the forum and grab your raffle tickets go to www.arboleas.eu and give us all a wave. You can purchase your raffle tickets via the forum, or grab some on the day.
Spain Buddy will be in attendance too for the first couple of hours at least – just ask for Elle and someone will point you in my direction if you’d like to say, “Hello.”
Everyone is welcome to head along and join the party so we hope to see you there!
Please do share this article among all your friends in the area and book it into your diaries.
by Elle Draper
Elle, along with Alan, is the owner of Spain Buddy and the busy web design business - Gandy-Draper. Born a "Norverner", she then spent most of her life "Dann Saff" before moving to Spain in 2006. Elle's loves are Alan, the internet, their three bouncing dogs, good food, and dry white wine - although not necessarily in that order. More about Elle - HERE | Got a news story to share? Click HERE | Want to write for Spain Buddy? Click HERE | Interested in our low cost advertising? Click HERE