Spain Buddy – Enjoy the Best of Spain
There are local expat interviews, information about weather in Spain, Spanish history, culture, transport and recreation.
This isn’t the official website for Spain, but we hope that you still find it a useful and entertaining resource as a visitor or resident.
Spain Buddy contains all sorts of useful information. It is not a news website. It is a gathering of useful facts, tips, and information that you would find helpful as a visitor to this wonderful country.
Here are just some of the items on offer!
- Free Spain business directory
- Free What’s on in Spain guide
- Holiday rentals directory
- Information about moving to Spain
- Hundreds of articles about this amazing country and its culture.
- Easy Spanish recipes and information about Spanish cuisine,
- Places and attractions to visit in Spain
- Book reviews
- Photographs and videos
- Interviews with Expats and residents
- Latest news from the British Consulate in Spain
- Shopping information as well as bargains and tips
- Spanish puzzles and much much more.
Use the menus at the top of the page, or on the right, to get to other areas of the web site, and find out more information about this colourful country that we are very proud to call our home.
If there is something you want to see on the site, don’t hesitate to contact us and let us know. We get great feedback from our readers, but are always keen to promote the country positively, and with information that YOU find useful. There are plenty of “doom and gloom” websites that discuss the worst things about living in Spain – this is not one of them.
Want to get involved with SpainBuddy? We have a number of exciting opportunities available for writers with a love of Spain. Click here to find out more.
Want to find us online? We are on Facebook, Twitter and many other social networking websites. Click the icons in the header on the top right to find us. Let’s all share our passion for this amazing country – Spain!
This website is brought to you by the team at Gandy-Draper. To find out more about them – you can read their “tongue in cheek” article here: About Alan and Elle. Why not also take a moment to visit one of our site sponsors for late deals abroad too.